Stages of Development
Ent Web DS is dedicated to making your website an efficient engine for improved global and even international visibility. We will work with you to ensure that your site says what you want it to say and does what you need it to do. Download our questionnaire to get an idea of what it will take to get started.
We hold ourselves to high standards of quality and performance and are confident that the face you present to the Web will be one you (and we) can be proud of. We look forward to working with you as you extend your business into the global market space of the Internet.
- Define the objectives – what you want your site to say to your customers
- Discuss ways to achieve your goals and decide upon a presentation strategy
- Begin to visualize the design and content landscape
- Construct a cohesive and intuitive navigation structure
- Discuss keywords and phrases – these will greatly influence content writing
- Establish a hosting plan for your website
Ent Web DS
- Collect images, texts, and other relevant content
- Organize the content and hyperlinks
- Fill in design deficiencies with creative artwork
- Present preliminary design to you for approval and feedback
- Make changes based on your feedback
- Finalize and complete site design and development
- Publish final website to webhost
- Submit site to search engines and relevant industries.